Where are you going to be married? It is a big decision. At Cleveland Park Congregational United Church of Christ, we are committed to making your wedding day beautiful, personal and sacred.
We are Open and Affirming
We welcome all who would like a religious ceremony to begin their new life together. This includes interfaith ceremonies. We are pleased to accommodate your wedding, commitment ceremony or other service to bless your union.
- Contact our Church Administrator at 202-363-8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your date is available.
- Let us know who will be performing your ceremony or if you would like our pastor to officiate.
- For music, contact our church organist, Harold Walbert, at email@example.com. You may also provide your own musicians. The Sanctuary piano and organ may be used with approval from the Church Administrator and Music Director.
- Schedule rehearsal time with the Church Administrator
- Pay Security Deposit and 50% of all fees three months before ceremony. In case of cancellation six months or more before the ceremony date, all fees will be waived.
- Deliver remaining fees to the Church two business weeks before your Wedding.*
* Sanctuary and Minister fees are waived for Church Members of more than one year.