The 2nd Century Campaign: Renewing Our Foundations is a five-year fundraising initiative for calendar years 2019-2023 that includes three (3) major program elements:
- Strengthening our church building’s actual foundation through the completion of critical infrastructure and accessibility projects;
- Contributing to a more environmentally sustainable foundation through major investments in energy efficiency; and
- Expanding our spiritual foundation through an expansion of our congregation’s mission program.
How You Can Help:
- Complete the Pledge form and return it to:
Cleveland Park Congregational United Church of Christ
c/o The Second Century Campaign
3400 Lowell Street NW
Washington, DC 20016
- Contribute to the campaign:
For more information, see the CPC Capital Campaign FAQ, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting Cleveland Park Congregational UCC as we continue our mission of nurturing love of God and neighbor in the world into our second century!