We welcome all who would like a religious ceremony to begin their new life together. This includes interfaith ceremonies. We are pleased to accommodate your wedding, commitment ceremony, or other service to bless your union. Whoever you are and wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.
Planning for your Ceremony
If you are interested in getting married at Cleveland Park Congregational UCC, here are the steps:
- Contact our church administrator at 202-363-8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your date is available.
- Let us know if you would like our pastor to officiate your ceremony, so we can check her schedule.
- Let us know if you wish to hire our church organist or provide your own music. Both the Sanctuary piano and organ may be used with approval from the Church Administrator and Music Director.
- Complete and sign a reservation form and pay a deposit of 50% of all fees three months before ceremony.
- Schedule rehearsal time with the church administrator.
- Deliver remaining fees to the Church two business weeks before your wedding.*
- Sanctuary: $1000*
- Minister’s honorarium: $500*
- Organist’s fee: $200
- Parlor rental: $500**
- Deposit: 50%
* Fees waived for church members of more than one year.
** Perfect for small weddings or receptions.
Weddings at Cleveland Park Congregational UCCThanks for your interest in Weddings at Cleveland Park Congregational Church. Please fill out this form and we will get back to you soon.